Sharon James is an author, conference speaker, and Social Policy Analyst for The Christian Institute. She has degrees in history (Cambridge University) and theology (M.Div., Toronto Baptist Seminary), and a doctorate from the University of Wales. She is married to Bill, who is Principal of London Seminary. They have two grown up children and six grandchildren. For more information: Home – Sharon James
Her books include:
– Ann Judson: A Missionary Life for Burma
– God’s Design for Women in an Age of Gender Confusion
– How Christianity Transformed the World
– The Lies We are Told, the Truth We Must Hold
– Gender Ideology: What Do Christians Need to Know?